Make your business accessible
Local Issuing offers an innovative API-based integration, allowing local banks to integrate with dLocal's platform quickly and easily. Local banks can issue cards through an uncomplicated interface, allowing them to manage their customers' preloaded card accounts efficiently.
Localize payments to gig-economy workers, suppliers, and partners
Local Issuing is a flexible option for making payouts. Companies with supply-side userbases, such as drivers, homeowners, or gig-economy based workers, can issue revenue share payments through prepaid cards.
What you need to know
dLocal's Local Issuing facilitates the issuance of the card by local issuers, who then assign a master account for the business and a sub-account for each user where your company can transfer the funds.
Access local cards for customers in emerging markets
Obtaining prepaid cards in emerging markets can be complex for individuals and businesses. Traditional card providers might not have a presence in these markets, and local banks may be unable to issue bank cards to everyone who needs one. Lack of card infrastructure can lead to financial exclusion, where individuals and businesses are unable to access the financial services they need to thrive.
Issue branded prepaid cards for your customers, suppliers, and partners
dLocal's Local Issuing addresses this challenge by facilitating the issuance of local bank cards in emerging markets in Latin America. Local Issuing empowers local banks to issue cards to a broader customer base, facilitating financial inclusion and enabling individuals and businesses in these regions to access the financial services they need.
With Local Issuing, you can:
- Choose between virtual or physical cards
- Easily manage your cards
- Instantly credit funds to your branded cards
- Choose the card payment option that better suits your business setup
- Scale in emerging markets
We are not limited to any industry, so don't hesitate to contact us
Enhance your customers' shopping experience through integrated payment solutions.
- Boost average transactions with risk-free monthly installments, increasing sales.
- Provide diverse payment methods in each market to minimize cart abandonment and declines.
- Enable seamless payments across mobile, online, and in-app channels.
- Reduce costs by selling locally, eliminating the need for a local entity.
- Implement localized checkout to address cart abandonment and declines effectively.
Shared economy & marketplaces
Streamline operations and payments with the dLocal for Platforms solution.
- Reconciliation designed for users who are both payers and payees.
- A single integration covering all countries and currencies.
- Enhance local operations using powerful analytics tools.
- Frictionless mass payouts.
Digital media, entertainment & services
Seamlessly embrace global payments with versatile online checkout
- Expand your reach by offering diverse and localized payment methods.
- Provide a seamless online and mobile checkout experience.
- Explore various pricing models across different markets with ease.
- Enable both one-time and subscription payments.
- Process payments ranging from micro to mass transactions in multiple currencies.
- Keep focused on your SaaS product while dLocal takes care of your payments.
- Make recurring and subscription billing a breeze.
- Accept any payment amount*.
- dLocal’s flexible, developer-friendly API means you’ll be live in no time.
*Please confirm availability for each region
Travel & tourism
Fuel your travel business by offering localized payments and seamless transactions.
- Monthly installments to help make high-ticket travel expenses more affordable.
- Embedded payment optimization at all stages of the booking flow.
- Reconciliation can be done in local or base currency.
- Advanced KYC and AML processes including real-time validation via regional and international partners.
Instant and cost-effective payment methods your customers trust
- A cost-efficient fee that makes sense to both you and your customers
- A single API and contract for all services
- Coverage in over 40 countries, with the most popular local payment methods available
- Fraud prevention and defense tools
- Assistance navigating market regulations
- Custom flows built for your business and customer needs
Use dLocal’s local entities to process payments in different countries.
- EU E-money licensed solution.
- Local FX expertise.
- Reporting and reconciliation tools for multiple sub-accounts.
- Direct connections to multiple acquirers in each market.