Pay your sellers or partners worldwide, in their own currency
Count on an easy onboarding process for your sellers and partners, giving them controlled autonomy to manage their own payment flow.
Provide a better payment experience for your end-users
Expand to more than 40 countries and offer over 900 local payment methods with one single integration.
Manage all your payments, worldwide, from a single dashboard
From dLocal's dashboard, you can have an overview of all your transactions, local and cross-border, and make changes with just a few clicks.
Count on a partner to do business properly in emerging markets
Emerging markets often have unique regulatory requirements, market instability, and currency fluctuations -- hindering the ability and speed with which businesses can open in these regions and move capital.
As a result, companies based on a platform business model, such as on-demand services and marketplaces, face difficulties in expanding their reach and providing an exceptional user experience for their global customers.
Process and manage payments for multiple users, globally
dLocal for Platforms allows marketplaces and platforms to onboard users, and accept, send, and split funds between multiple users. dLocal’s Platforms allows for consolidated reporting, refunds, and chargeback management within its integration.
dLocal for Platforms simplifies the complex process of receiving and distributing payments from different countries to different users. The solution benefits online marketplaces, ride-sharing companies, eCommerce on social media platforms, and social media advertising.
With one single integration, you can:
- Expand to more than 40 countries worldwide
- Manage all your payments, local and cross-border
- Onboard your partners or sellers
- Be in compliance with regulatory matters in each country in which you operate
- Handle payins and payouts in local currency
- Sell from a local and cross-border seller in one single transaction (mix basket)
We are not limited to any industry, so don't hesitate to contact us
Enhance your customers' shopping experience through integrated payment solutions.
- Boost average transactions with risk-free monthly installments, increasing sales.
- Provide diverse payment methods in each market to minimize cart abandonment and declines.
- Enable seamless payments across mobile, online, and in-app channels.
- Reduce costs by selling locally, eliminating the need for a local entity.
- Implement localized checkout to address cart abandonment and declines effectively.
Shared economy & marketplaces
Streamline operations and payments with the dLocal for Platforms solution.
- Reconciliation designed for users who are both payers and payees.
- A single integration covering all countries and currencies.
- Enhance local operations using powerful analytics tools.
- Frictionless mass payouts.
Digital media, entertainment & services
Seamlessly embrace global payments with versatile online checkout
- Expand your reach by offering diverse and localized payment methods.
- Provide a seamless online and mobile checkout experience.
- Explore various pricing models across different markets with ease.
- Enable both one-time and subscription payments.
- Process payments ranging from micro to mass transactions in multiple currencies.
- Keep focused on your SaaS product while dLocal takes care of your payments.
- Make recurring and subscription billing a breeze.
- Accept any payment amount*.
- dLocal’s flexible, developer-friendly API means you’ll be live in no time.
*Please confirm availability for each region
Travel & tourism
Fuel your travel business by offering localized payments and seamless transactions.
- Monthly installments to help make high-ticket travel expenses more affordable.
- Embedded payment optimization at all stages of the booking flow.
- Reconciliation can be done in local or base currency.
- Advanced KYC and AML processes including real-time validation via regional and international partners.
Instant and cost-effective payment methods your customers trust
- A cost-efficient fee that makes sense to both you and your customers
- A single API and contract for all services
- Coverage in over 40 countries, with the most popular local payment methods available
- Fraud prevention and defense tools
- Assistance navigating market regulations
- Custom flows built for your business and customer needs
Use dLocal’s local entities to process payments in different countries.
- EU E-money licensed solution.
- Local FX expertise.
- Reporting and reconciliation tools for multiple sub-accounts.
- Direct connections to multiple acquirers in each market.